Friday, July 3, 2009

RIP John Hart

So we'll never sleep again... live twice as long as any man.

It sucks that I have to do this on only the second day that I started this writing project of mine. Words cannot express the feelings that friends, former bandmates, and family members are currently feeling, myself included, at the loss of Mr. John Hart. I don't have too many details now, and it's doubtful that I will update this with any more. I just wanted to do a little part in honoring this life, taken incredibly too soon. John was a true entertainer at heart, caring most about his friends, his music, and making sure everyone was always having a good time. I will always cherish the few John Hart memories that I had the privilege to be a part of.

Caption (added by John, himself):
Smiling isn't metal, unless you're John Hart. Which I am. Boo-yah.


Rest in Peace Brother John: 1984-2009.

1 comment:

  1. One of the funniest and coolest of people.

    ReplyDelete